It is our pleasure to invite you to our first edition of ” Balkans, let’s get up! Forum : Balkan Drivers of Change ” that will be held from 1st to 4th March 2018, in Belgrade, Serbia.
BALKANS, LET’S GET UP! FORUM (BLGU! Forum)
…is a new and innovative format developed in the frame of Balkans, let’s get up! Programme, one of cooperation programmes of Theodor-Heuss-Kolleg of Robert Bosch Stiftung and MitOst e.v.
It brings together the programme alumni coming from 11 Balkan countries, making regional connections stronger. It invites and welcomes outside stakeholders (partners, supporters, local NGOs) and builds up the connections on the local. The entire event is co-created and delivered together with the event participants.
*** Maybe you’ll meet somebody from Albania and Serbia on the Forum, so here is the chance to learn some basic words!
BALKAN DRIVERS OF CHANGE is the meeting place of different MitOst alumni and members’ groups who share the vision of Balkans as the society of peace, cooperation, civic responsibility and prosperity. We are joining together for the first time to see how we can work together towards sustainable civic engagement. We explore the potential of starting a regional changemakers’ hub. On that occasion, we invite you to participate and also contribute!
- Creative and inspiring environment
- Covered travel costs (cheapest means of travel in the Balkan region), accommodation with breakfast.
We welcome from you:
- Positive energy and ideas to share
- Content contributions as described in the call
- The participants are expected to arrive by Thursday March 1st, 3 pm, and leave on Sunday, March 4th, 3pm.
- There is no participation fee, however, we kindly ask you to cover your lunch and dinner. We will make sure to show you all the places where you can eat at affordable prices.
- Due to budget restrictions, the priority in the selection of participants will be given to BLGU! and MitOst alumni.
The call for application is open until 15th February.
The call for content contributions is open until 12th February.
Registration form for both can be found HERE.
For all questions, inquiries and suggestions you can write to email@example.com.